Awesome welding ability in a portable way
Synergic MIG for 0.8 and 0.9mm steel wire
Spool gun interface
Just big enough to weld everything you want in a portable way.
A versatile industrial machine for the mobile welder, TitanMig 195/225 pack huge MIG/MAG welding capacity and quality into their portable, compact size. Choose from either 195 A or 225 A models, could deliver their welding power from a 16 A, 1-phase mains supply. TitanMig 195/225 delivers premium results wherever your work takes you. It offers synergic Programs for 0.8mm and 0.9mm solid welding wires. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications giving excellent, professional welding results.
The added Lift-Arc DC TIG capability delivers perfect arc ignition every time and a remarkably smooth stable arc produces high quality TIG welds. TIG functionality includes adjustable Down Slope & Post Gas as well as being gas solenoid-valve equipped.
The stick welding (MMA) capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
The Spool gun is widely used for aluminum wire and other softer wires that don’t have the column strength to feed through standard MIG torches.
• Innovative IGBT Inverter Technology
• MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function
- Synergicprograms for 0.8 / 0.9 Mild Steel
- Soft Start - Self Adaptive Crater Fill
- Wire Inch
• DC TIG
- Lift Arc ignition (prevents tungsten sticking during arc ignition)
- 2T 4T Trigger Control
- Adjustable Downslope
• Stick Electrode (MMA) Function
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device)
- Hot start (improves electrodestarting)
- Adjustable Arc Force
• Gas Check / Inch Wire
• LED Digital Display
• Euro MIG torch connection
• Tolerant to variable power supply
• Suitable for 0.6 to 1.0 mm wires
• Spool gun interface
• Internal wire feeder, gear driven for up to200mm Ø spool
||TitanMig 195 (Syn)
|Input Power Voltage (V)
|Rated Power Capacity (KVA)
|Current Adjustment Range (A)
|Voltage Adjustment Range (V)
|No -load Voltage (V)
|Welding Wire Diameter (mm)
|Duty Cycle Imax (40°C)
|Duty cycle 100% (40C)
|Duty cycle 60% (40C)
|Size (mm) with Handle